21 Inspirational Career Quotes
Inspiration lacking this Monday morning? You’re not alone. Grab a nice, warm cup of coffee and let us help you out.
On the job search and feeling blue? Stuck in a career you hate? Not sure what success means to you?
Let us help you with a few motivational quotes to get you started.
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” (Confucius)
- “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.” (Carlton Fisk)
- “Work to become, not to acquire.” (Elbert Hubbard)
- “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.” (Katherine Whitehorn)
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” (Michael Jordan)
- “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” (Robert H. Schuller)
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” (Abraham Lincoln)
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas A. Edison)
- “I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.” (Lou Holtz)
- “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything.” (Jon Stewart)
- “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” (George Lucas)
- “If you can DREAM it, you can DO it.” (Walt Disney)
- “Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.” (Johnny Carson)
- “I can not do everything, but I can do something. I must not fail to do the something that I can do.” (Helen Keller)
- “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” (Arthur Golden)
- “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.” (Brian White)
- “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” (General George Patton)
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (Albert Einstein)
- “Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” (Mark Twain)
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do.” (Confucius)
We hope these quotes motivated you. Please share with someone you know who needs a little inspiration.