ELECTRICIAN REQUIRED – PINETOWN AREA
ELECTRICIAN – NEW GERMANY
R100 – R120 PER HOUR NEGOTIABLE ON EXPERIENCE
Must have worked in a factory environment.
Preferable must have a wireman’s license.
Full Electrical Trade completed and tested Crane license (C30 – 10 ton)
Understanding of advanced hydraulics and understanding of pneumatics
Years’ Experience 5 years minimum
* Monitor machine performance with specific attention to electrical issues.
* Investigate electrical problems.
* Liaise with other teams in resolving electrical faults and general injection moulding problems.
* Liaise with suppliers in resolving specific factory problems.
* Mentor and train Electricians.
* Form part of project team and carry out tasks as delegated by Electrical Technician.
* Form part of production morning meeting team, communicate issues and investigate resolutions to other electrical
* Ensure that critical electrical spares are stocked and accounted for to best serve production.
* Responsible for quality and detail of services done on machines.
* Communicate continually on progress with Production Supervisors.
* General maintenance and housekeeping on all equipment.
* Stripping and assembling of various equipment.
* Carry out general fabrication work.
* Operate lifting equipment.
* Ensure that all company procedures regarding health and safety are followed.
* Ensure paperwork is up to date.
Please mail your CV to email@example.com
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Please attach copies of your qualifications – MAY BE IN PDF FORMAT
Copy of last pay slip
2 x contactable references
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted