South Coast – KwaZulu Natal
• NNICU diploma preferable
• NNICU experience is required
• Midwifery or Advanced Midwifery would be an added advantage.
• Private hospital experience would be an added advantage
• Proof of registration with the S.A.N.C. and proof of personal indemnity is required
• Ability to maintain excellent standards and service levels
• Customer service focus
• Integrity and willing to work flexible hours
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• To be punctual and reliable
• To be able to work night duty when required and prepared to work in other departments on a rotational basis
Duties include (But are not limited to):
• To ensure the highest quality of services is provided to all participating Doctors, patients and staff.
• Ensuring stocks are correctly recorded, received and appropriately stored.
• To ensure the smooth running of the nurses station.
• Communication on a professional level with Doctors, patients, visitors and general hospital staff.
• Assist Doctors during examinations and treatment
• Record all information accurately and concisely
• Provide basic nursing care
• Monitor and adjust ventilators and other specialized equipment.
How to Apply:
Email your fully detailed and up to date cv in MS Word format to
along with copies of your qualifications, SANC receipt, and details of 3x contactable references.
If you have not been contacted within 14 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.