Professional Nurse/Night Supervisor – Private Hospital
Salary – competitive salary
• Registered Nurse with Midwifery required
• Minimum of 5 (five) years of general and midwifery nursing experience
• Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Management required
• Post Basic Diploma in Trauma / Critical Care Nursing would be and added advantage
• Private Hospital experience would be and added advantage
• Casualty / Trauma experience essential.
• Managerial and supervisory skills are essential.
• Communication skills.
• Proof of registration with the S.A.N.C. and proof of personal indemnity is required
• Ability to maintain excellent standards and service levels
• Customer service focus
• Integrity and willing to work flexible hours
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (ability to speak and write English) other languages would be an added advantage.
• Mature personality -.with abilities to assist with patients in a courteous and polite manner.
Main Purpose of the Job:
• Ensuring that the hospital conforms to all medico-legal aspects relative to the health care industry.
• To ensure the highest quality of services is provided to all participating Doctors, patients and staff.
• Ensuring stocks are correctly recorded, received and appropriately stored.
• To ensure the smooth running of the hospital during the on duty night shifts.
• Communication on a professional level with Doctors, patients, visitors and general hospital staff.
• Ensuring that the hospital is managed efficiently during the on duty night shifts
• Ensuring that stock is accounted for and equipment is maintained
• Ensuring that the required staffing issues are appropriately managed
• Ensuring that all ward duties are performed.
• Constantly monitoring the smooth running of the hospital
• Continual Doctor liaison and inter-departmental relationships
• Application of policies for the operation within the hospital industry
• Ensure that all documentation required is correctly completed and appropriately filed and distributed.
• Ensure regular in service training is done.
• Application of policies for the operation within the Hospital Industry
• Ensuring adherence to all relevant statutes, statutory bodies, rules and regulations, disciplinary code, staff employee manuals
How to apply:
• Please submit your fully detailed and up to date CV in MS Word format to email@example.com along with copies of qualifications, SANC receipt and details of contactable references.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.