• Must be fluent in English
• Knowledge of offset printers
• Minimum 2 years Offset Printing experience
• Ensure that machines are producing good production at the best cycle to meet or improve production targets.
• Ensure that scrap is kept to below 3%.
• Ensure good working practices and housekeeping/safety.
• Operate printing/labeling machines as per required standard.
• Perform product changes, set ups and adjustments on machines within standard times.
• Collect printing plates, screens or labels and return in good order.
• Perform blanket changes.
• Keep machines clean at all times.
• Print/label products as per customer signed sample and after QC approval.
• Ensure that the labour allocated to the machine is busy at all times.
• Report any problems with the machine/ printing plates or inks.
• Perform any other duty requested from the Supervisor.
How to Apply
Send your fully detailed CV (all work experience and duties to be included) in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your qualifications and include details of 3x contactable references.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.