Salary will be paid in USD
Bachelor Status only
UK Citizens only to apply.
BS Degree in engineering with 8 – 10 years experience
BTech Engineering with 12 -15 years experience
Diploma, Matric or N4 with 15+ years experience
Civil Site Engineer with project site work experience in the following major areas of Project Construction
• Review engineering designs and project work schedules for commercial buildings, schools recreational facilities and residential housing produced by Design and Build Contractors to ensure all Civil engineering elements comply with relevant building codes and Fire regulations
• Project Management experience overseeing and monitoring the technical construction including architectural, structural, MEP, civil infrastructure and underground services and utilities
• Provide full technical support to the client, coordination with the other disciplines, completing and assisting the team with the site based construction team.
• Review Material submittals and construction schedules to ensure construction quality and sustainability
• Planning the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines and schedules
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
• Lead the project through all elements of the project proposal and design stage, through to construction documentation, attended meetings with client, architect, other consultant’s, project manager and contractors.
• Prepare for Mechanical completion and Project Acceptance
Please email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.