Salary will be paid in USD
Bachelor Status only
UK and USA Citizens only to apply.
BS Degree in engineering with 8 – 10 years experience
BTech Engineering with 12 -15 years experience
Diploma, Matric or N4 with 15+ years experience
Electrical Site Engineer with work experience in the following major areas of Project Construction
• Review Electrical designs for commercial buildings, schools recreational facilities and residential housing produced by Design and Build Contractors to ensure all power and lighting loads and standards are in line with current international standards
• Review equipment selection including, transformers, switchgear, Motor Control Centers, distribution panel boards, cabling and termination units for power and lighting loads.
• Project Management the technical construction including, HV and LV equipment, motors, starters, pumps, lighting and power systems, electronic equipment controls and fire Alarm systems
• Review Material submittals and construction schedules to ensure construction quality and sustainability
• Planning the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines and schedules
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
• Lead the project through all elements of the project proposal and design stage, through to construction documentation, attended meetings with client, architect, other consultant’s, project manager and contractors
• Prepare for Mechanical completion and Project Acceptance
Please email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.