R60 000 PER MONTH CTC
SCOTTBURGH – KWAZULU NATAL
Qualification & Experience
• BSc. Eng Mechanical or Electrical, or S4 / T4 engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) diploma.
• GCC (Government Certificate of Competency).
• 10 years’ experience – ideally in the manufacturing field, with 5 years of managerial experience.
• The candidate should possess a history of strong leadership experience managing a multi-discipline group of engineers and artisans.
• Ability to lead a team to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills are required.
• High degree of professionalism and ability to work well with others.
• MS Office suite proficiency needed.
Thorough understanding of SHE and Planning systems
• To manage according to and influence improvements in the company strategy.
• To set the standards, procedures and policies for all engineering disciplines and maintenance activities.
• To develop, implement and measure the effectiveness of the maintenance strategy to maximize plant availability.
• To utilize recognized tools to identify the root causes of breakdowns and other deviations.
• To implement the necessary planning and scheduling of resources to ensure organizational efficiency demands and targets are met.
• To implement and manage the provisions and regulations of the OSHACT (legal appointment in terms of the OSHACT – General Machinery regulation (2) – Supervision of Machinery).
• To drive the risk management and SHEQ integration process according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards as well as group policies.
• To develop and adequately train subordinates to meet succession objectives and current plant requirements.
• To investigate and recommend equipment purchases, machinery modifications and machinery strategy for medium to long term requirements.
• To compile and manage the maintenance and capital expenditure budget.
Please mail your CV to email@example.com
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Please attach copies of your qualifications – MAY BE IN PDF FORMAT
Copy of last pay slip
2 x contactable references
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted