Salary will be paid in USD
Bachelor Status only
UK Citizens only to apply.
BS Degree in engineering with 8 – 10 years experience
BTech Engineering with 12 -15 years experience
Diploma, Matric or N4 with 15+ years experience
Mechanical Site Engineer with work experience in the following major areas of Project Construction
• Review Mechanical engineering designs for commercial buildings, schools recreational facilities and residential housing produced by Design and Build Contractors to ensure all mechanical engineering elements comply with relevant ASHRAE, Plumbing Codes and Fire regulations
• Review the design of R.O systems, water storage for potable water, filtration and distribution requirements including pumping stations, irrigation water in coordination with Irrigation specialist and design of the Fire water storage and pumping station.
• Project Management the technical construction including, Underground Utilities, water wells, Sewerage Treatment plants, Pump lift Stations, Diesel generators, Fire suppression systems and plumbing systems.
• Review Material submittals and construction schedules to ensure construction quality and sustainability
• Planning the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines and schedules
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site including testing of portable water for drinking and residential purposes in line with recognized WHO requirements.
• Lead the project through all elements of the project proposal and design stage, through to construction documentation, attended meetings with client, architect, other consultant’s, project manager and contractors
• Prepare for Mechanical completion and Project Acceptance
Please email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.