Registered Nurse – THEATRE Scrub
Salary – subject to experience and qualifications
42 hours per week.
Disciplines requiring Theatre Scrub Nurses
• Must be a Registered Nurse
• Must be registered with SANC
• Must have previous Scrubbing experience
• Operating Theatre Diploma is advantageous
• Must be flexible in working hours/shift work/night duty
• Patient care and counselling
• Performs roster weekend duties / emergency relief on call duties and associated tasks
• Provides safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors
• Utilizes supplies and equipment in an economical manner
• Co-operates and collaborates with other hospital departments to provide quality patient care
• Liaise with ward manager on matters relating to patient care
• Keeps accurate records at all times
• Required to serve on relevant committees within the department
• Supervise and evaluate quality of patient care through patient rounds
• Communicate with patient and family regarding patient care and inform Unit Manager of patient care problems
• Assists with the coaching of junior staff within the Unit
How to apply:
Email your fully detailed and up to date CV in MS Word format to email@example.com along with copies of your documents and details of contactable references.
If you are not contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.