SETTER (Must be experienced in Injection Molding)
Salary – negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
• Grade 12
• NQF Level 4 – Injection Moulding (or working towards)
• Crane license (C30 – 10 ton)
• Technical Aptitude
• Able to read and write English
• 1+ year experience in Injection Moulding/Mould Changing
• Manufacturing/Factory experience required
Duties – including but not limited to:
• To provide assistance and support to the setting department.
• To set injection moulding machines to ensure optimum production output.
• Apply injection moulding setting skills to run the injection moulding machine at correct temperatures, speeds, pressures, times and strokes, producing a good quality product of consistent shape, dimensions and quality within the minimum time defined by the Opex for the product
• Fault find on the Injection moulding machines and Robots efficiencies in order to produce quality products
• Ensure relevant information reaches QC, Production personnel and Maintenance personnel regarding product quality.
• Ensure effective communication between the setting team and the supervisors/technicians
• Inspect and communicate product quality problems found on the machines and product testing to the required technicians and departments
• Report quality/scrap problems experienced in production
• Monitor Barco plan board to ensure that we respond timeously to problems in the plant
How to apply:
Email your fully detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com along with copies of qualifications and details of 3x contactable references. Please ensure that all dates are clear on your CV (work and qualifications). Please ensure that your list of duties per position held are clear.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful.