R25 000 – R50 000
- 3 Years technical diploma in a related field
- 4+ years experience in a refinery
- Knowledge of distillations, hydrotreaters, generators.
- Good knowledge of refinery operations, equipment and computer systems
Job Description – including but not limited to
- Operate all process plant and equipment linked to DCS control system
- To respond to process alarms, monitor and respond to all analyser and laboratory test results
- Respond to any operating problem in accordance with standard procedures and/or instructions from Shift Supervisors
- To direct Field Operators in activities affecting process control and alteration of plant conditions and line ups.
- To respond to field readings and adjust field controllers where they are not linked to DCS
- To monitor and alter status of remote start/stop equipment
- To ensure that all information relating to the operation of the plant during the shift is available to the Area superintendent/shift supervisor
- To assist the investigation of operating problems as far as is practical
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted