$3000 – $5000
- 3 year Technical diploma
- 4+ years experience in a refinery setting
- Good knowledge of equipment such as distillations, hydrotreaters and generators
- Good knowledge of refinery operations equipment and maintenance system
Job Description – including but not limited to
- Maintain safe and efficient operating conditions and procedures to meet objectives
- Analyze problems, coordinate with DCS Operators and take corrective actions
- Ensure that there is a comprehensive transfer of essential information at the shift handover to and from shift
- Ensure that all plant and equipment deficiencies are identified and registered through the work order system.
- Ensure equipment is identified, safely isolate blinded, drained, tagged, steamed, flushed before actual maintenance work starts.
- Be present at critical sites, identify job
- Perform and direct safe and efficient shutdown and startup of assigned units in accordance with standard procedures
- Respond to emergency situations that occur during the shift
Please mail your CV to email@example.com
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted