Workshop Technician – Fitter – with PSV experience
R30 000 – R45 000
- 3 years Technical Diploma in a related field
- 4+ years experience in a refinery setting
Job Description (including but not limited to)
- Ensure appropriate workshop housekeeping
- Provide assistance to machinist in overhauling valves and PSV’s
- Provide assistance to Pipe Fitters and and Millwrights in equipment dismantling and parts cleaning.
- Perform lapping for PSV’s seat and mechanical seal parts.
- Operate overhead Cranes
- Operate forklifts in the workshop when required
- Perform testing of new and existing hoses
- Make stencils as required
- Ensure full compliance with health and safety regulations
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted