$3 000 – $5 000
- Three years technical diploma
- 4+ years in maintenance of instrumentation in a refinery/petrochemical plant
- Knowledge of instrument equipment functions from maintenance and reliability point of view
- Knowledge of control Loop Tuning and Advanced Control Schemes
- Must be able to interpret drawings.
Job Description – including but not limited to
- Check instrument and control devices using testing equipment
- Obtain material and parts, dissemble unit, clean, repair, replace, reassemble and calibrate faulty parts.
- Receive instruments for repairs etc
- Make service calls for repair and propose maintenance
- Salvage all material possible on assigned jobs.
- Test pressure gauges and repair/replace as needed.
- Remove instruments and control devices to shop by change out, whenever feasible, and overhaul unit for use in later change out.
- Installation of new instruments
- Read and apply all electrical and electronic cards or drawings
- Guide, instruct and inform and coach helpers.
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’sOnly short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted