Materials Control Technician
R30 000 – R50 000
- Three years Technical diploma
- 4+ years experience as a warehouse technician
- Knowledge of refinery operations
- Knowledge of material handling methods
- Knowledge of hazardous material.
Job Description – including but not limited to
- Store newly received materials in accordance with established standards
- Store materials received by user units after ascertaining that descriptions and stock numbers are identical to stocks on hand or meet the description shown on bin storage identification tags
- Update CMMS database
- Check stocks and protect materials by applying weather proofing compounds, oils, greases, etc
- Package, box, palletize or stack materials
- Distribute materials by picking correct types and quantities from bin or yard locations. Complete required sign off by the receiver
- Clean materials, storage facilities and work area.
- Operate forklifts
- Prepare inquiries to recover stock level.
Please mail your CV to email@example.com
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted