Hydrocracker Field Operator
R40 000 – R60 000
• 3 yrs. Diploma (chemical) or B.Sc. (Chemistry)
• Candidates should have min of 7 yrs. experience of working in refinery in Hydrocracker/ iso-dewaxing Unit Operation as Field Operator.
• Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
Duties – including but not limited to
• Execute operations safely on all facilities under his responsibility, while maintaining safety, reliability, profitability and product quality.
• Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms.
• Complete understanding of work permit system for safe execution of all types of job.
• Key player in obtaining a Zero injury safety initiative and Safe and reliable Process Unit Operations.
• Accountable for the safe execution of operating procedures.
• Actively participate as Process Emergency Response Team to act promptly in case of emergencies.
• Report Unsafe Acts and/or Conditions for his area of responsibility
• Report any accidents / incidents happened during his shift hours
• Thorough knowledge of plant equipment unit operation and plant layout.
• Good command of the English language (verbal/ written)
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted