MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS MANAGER
R800 000 per annum neg.
• Qualified Engineer: Degree in Chemical, Process or Mechanical preferred or an appropriate science related degree or BPharm
• 8 years’ Manufacturing experience in a regulated environment with at least 3 years’ at a Senior Management Level
Purpose of Job
Responsible for achieving the Production targets on time and within budget and in doing so ensuring that products are manufactured correctly, cost effectively in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice, NBI specifications and quality requirements.
• In conjunction with the Supply Chain Manager, planning, scheduling and reviewing workload to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are achieved cost effectively.
• Communicating with all the relevant people / departments and co-ordinating all relevant inputs
• (people, plant and processes) to ensure production output and on time delivery targets are
• Ensuring that the shop floor has the necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, plant and equipment required in order to achieve production targets
• Scheduled report writing and promulgation of manufacturing metrics of interest to the company
• Exercise financial control over Production activities
Key Performance Areas of this position include:
• Capacity planning
• Production performance and control
• Promote and maintain health and safety
• Strategic and conceptual thinking and analytical ability
• Leadership skills
• Competency in Good Manufacturing Practice
• Problem solving n a process environment
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s must be in word format – DO NOT SEND CV’S IN PDF FORMAT
Please attach copies of your qualifications – MAY BE IN PDF FORMAT
Copy of last pay slip
2 x contactable references
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted