Branch Manager – Security company
R16 000 Gross salary
- Security levels E to A
- 3-5 years’ management experience
- Computer Literacy
- Firearm competency
- Communication, Planning and Organizational skills
- Sales and Marketing skills and experience
- Valid Drivers license and OWN vehicle
Duties (Including but not limited to)
- To take responsibility for profitably increasing branch sales revenue and for the day to day operational management and performance of the branch.
- Deliver new contract start-ups in any of the various security products and services offered e.g. Alarms and Monitoring, Guarding services, CCTV cameras, CIT, VIP Protection, Gate motors installations etc.
- Ensuring prescribed security operational reports are timeously submitted to your office and response to non-compliances identified immediately.
- Develop and adhere to approved budget within the following branch operational units: Technical, Administration, Operations.
- Develop, implement and enforce effective cost control measures in the mentioned branch operational units.
- Develop and implement branch weekly sales and marketing campaigns to foster market penetration and growth.
How to Apply:
Email your fully detailed CV in MS Word format to email@example.com along with copies of qualifications, most recent payslip and details of 3x contactable references.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.