Position : Industrial Relations Specialist
Location : Durban
Duration : Permanent
Salary : R 47 000.00
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- NQF6 – (360 credits) at the 8 – Level Framework
- Required Qualification: 4 year Law Degree
- Preferable qualification LLM
- Admission as an attorney
- Extensive Knowledge of Statutory / Legal Labour Law requirements.
- 3-5 years post admission experience in a collective bargaining role with emphasis in interpretation and implementation.
- 3-5 years post admission litigation experience, with emphasis on labour disputes
- Computer literacy (MS Office; word and excel )
- Above average attention to detail
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Collective Bargaining
- Labour Litigation
- Legislative Compliance
- Labour Risk Management Initiatives
- Accurate information gathering and analysis
- Awareness and commitment to our mission
- Awareness of situations and decisiveness
- Communication and sharing of mid to long term plans
- Creation of innovative vision
- Establishing Framework and Systems for Organisational Learning
- Feedback of Evaluation Results and Long Term Development of Individuals
- Strategic Reallocation of Resources and Review of Work Methods
- Suitable Assignment and Objective Performance Review
Basic Salary: : R30 000
Motor Allowance: : R6286.00
Petrol Allowance: : R4600
Pension/Provident: : Company Contributes 9.4%
Medical Aid: : Company Pays 50%
13th Cheque: : Guaranteed
Please forward your completed application form, cv and attach certified copies of your certificates.
NOTE: Applications not accompanied by certified copies of qualifications will be rejected.
NB: THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED IN LINE WITH THE COMPANY’S EE PLAN.
- CV’s must be in word format – Please attach copies of your qualifications – MAY BE IN PDF FORMAT
- Copy of last pay slip
- 2 x contactable references
I will need to know your current salary – why you want to leave your current position and I will also need contact details so I can do references as well as other relevant checks. Check that you meet the requirements – send your CV to email@example.com .If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your CV submission please accept that you have not been shortlisted. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted.
ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL.