Position : Junior Internal Sales Rep
Location : Pietermaritzburg
Duration : Permanent
TCTC : R7 500.00
Reporting Structure: Branch Manager
General Purpose: Assisting in sales department as directed by the Branch Manager
Monday – Thursday 07:00 am – 16:30 pm/ 07:30am – 17:00pm
·Fridays 07:00 – 16:30pm
Half an hour lunch break between 12 -13:00pm
·Overtime will be paid to staff who are entitled to overtime for stock take
·We offer a Cost to company package including basic, provident, and medical aid
Knowledge, Experience, Education, and Training
- Valid Matric Senior Certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales role
- Knowledge of electrical materials
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Direct customer Sales
- Material and Stock Sourcing
- Creating and Maintaining Orders
- Sorting out queries efficiently
- Transport co-ordination
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Quoting on a variety of products
- Provide an internal support function to external sales representatives
- Advanced LV product knowledge, moderate cable and OHL knowledge
- Intermediate level of computer literacy (MS Word, EXCEL AND EMAIL Etiquette)
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing with a second language being an advantage)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers from a variety of backgrounds, ethnic groups and cultures
- Maintain records of sales, purchases and all other relevant information.
Please forward your completed application form, cv and attach certified copies of your certificates.
NOTE: Applications not accompanied by certified copies of qualifications will be rejected.
NB: THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED IN LINE WITH THE COMPANY’S EE PLAN.
- CV’s must be in word format – Please attach copies of your qualifications – MAY BE IN PDF FORMAT
- Copy of last pay slip
- 2 x contactable references
I will need to know your current salary – why you want to leave your current position and I will also need contact details so I can do references as well as other relevant checks. Check that you meet the requirements – send your CV to email@example.com . If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your CV submission please accept that you have not been shortlisted. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not received any communication from us within 2 weeks, you have not been shortlisted.
ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL.