Enrolled Nurse – Theatre
Lower South Coast – Kwa-Zulu Natal
Negotiable salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Matric certificate or equivalent (Subjects to include Biology or Physical Science AND Maths or Accounting.
- Previous theatre experience
- Private hospital experience would be an added advantage
- Proof of registration with the S.A.N.C. and proof of personal indemnity is required
- Ability to maintain excellent standards and service levels
- Customer service focus
- Integrity and willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to do after hour call on a rotational basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (ability to speak and write English)
- Mature personality with abilities to assist with patients in a courteous and polite manner.
- To be punctual and reliable.
- To be neat and tidy according to our dress code.
- To be able to work as part of a team and to assist where necessary.
Duties (Including but not limited to)
- Ensuring that accurate stock counts are performed when required
- Ensuring that stock is accounted for and equipment is maintained
- Ensuring that all patient billing is performed accurately
- Ensuring that all theatre duties are performed
- Ensuring that responsibility is taken for all theatre instruments used and repacked via CSSD
- Flooring in theatre and assisting Anaesthetists
- Working Flexi Hours
How to Apply:
Send a fully detailed CV in MS Word format along with copies of Qualifications, SANC Receipt and Payslip to email@example.com
If you have not been contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note! PDF CVs cannot be submitted.