Professional Nurse – NNICU
Lower South Coast – Kwa-Zulu Natal
Negotiable salary depending on experience and qualifications
- NNICU diploma or experience is required.
- Midwifery or Advanced Midwifery would be an added advantage.
- Private hospital experience would be an added advantage.
- Proof of registration with the S.A.N.C. and proof of personal indemnity is required.
- Ability to maintain excellent standards and service levels
- Customer service focus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (ability to speak and write English) other languages would be an added advantage
- Mature personality with abilities to assist with patients in a courteous and polite manner.
- To be punctual and reliable.
- To be at all times neat and tidy in dress code.
- To be able to work as part of a team player and to assist where necessary.
- To be able to work night duty when required and prepared to work in other departments i.e. Adult ICU / High Care on a rotational basis.
- Must have Ventilator and Incubator experience
How to Apply:
Send a fully detailed CV in MS Word format along with copies of Qualifications, SANC Receipt and Payslip to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note! PDF CVs cannot be submitted.