Field Service Engineer – medical equipment
R 11- 13k pm + benefits and commission
- Higher National Diploma in Clinical Engineering or Higher National diploma in electronics with a clinical background
- Minimum 2yrs experience as an In-house Engineer or Field Technician
- Previous experience in a similar industry would be preferable
- Technical knowledge of electronic equipment (preferably medical equipment)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (verbally and written)
- MS Office
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Own Transport
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours if required
- Ability to travel
Duties (Including but not limited to)
- Performs warranty services and installations
- Executes technical corrective actions
- Performs corrective repairs / maintenance visits
- Provide feedback on quality situation and issues from field to the Service Management in his country
- Provides support to sales for replacement / special sales programs
- Provides support to sales and marketing for congresses, exhibitions, demos, workshops, etc.
- Cooperates with sales engineer service / accessories for contract development and implementation
- Optimize net-sales within his territory (geographical) in cooperation with sales engineers
How to apply
Email a fully detailed CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of your qualifications, details of contactable references and drivers licence.
If not contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful!