Sales Consultant – Safety equipment
R18 000 -19 000 pm + benefits
- Certificate/Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- High School Maths and Science essential
- ≥ 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Strong customer orientation in combination with a proven track-record in sales
- Strong leadership personality.
- Cross-functional business knowledge and thinking.
- Language skills: Business English
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work with/towards budgets/targets
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours as required from time to time
- Must have own vehicle
Duties (including but not limited to)
- Coordinate a budget/business plan/midterm planning in close collaboration and agreement with the Branch Manager: Durban and the Director of Sales and Service for Safety.
- Maximize the sales development through a business plan and implement sales strategies
- Monitor the performance of the sales function within your allocated area and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met
- Control the budget for the sales function in your allocated area
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the allocated area maximum sales potential is realized
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors
- Assisting with Hand-over Training and Refresher Training to new and existing customers
- Demos to potential customers
- Completion and maintenance of Call Reports
- Submission of Weekly Planners to the Sales Manager
All quote requests and brochures to be sent to the relevant person 24hrs from time of request.
How to Apply:
Email a fully detailed CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of your qualifications, details of contactable references and drivers licence.
If not contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful!