Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer – REF: 11314
R50 000 – 75 0000 neg. depending on experience and qualifications
- Provides Technical Support and develops engineering studies to projects using the most appropriate technology. Reviews and comment on Consultants and Engineering Contractors documents related to Subsea Pipeline Design, Construction & Fabrication, Integrity and Repair. Assists in specialized studies for subsea pipelines, as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Min. 8 years of experience in subsea pipelines design / construction engineering related to petroleum industry with good knowledge of computer operation.
- Experience and knowledge in using Subsea Pipeline related software.
- Proficient in English.
- Provides Subsea Pipeline engineering support to Project Divisions of the Company in select, define, and execute phase activities and reviews engineering consultant deliverables pertaining to different projects in Green and Brown Fields.
- Monitors and Coordinates engineering/design activities of contractors.
- Evaluates Deviations from standard practices or codes on subsea pipeline issues and for the new Technology evaluation, technology selection for pipeline applications in the Company.
- Keeps adequate knowledge of installation philosophy, limitations, construction schedule, testing and pre-commissioning procedures.
HOW TO APPLY:
E-mail your fully detailed and up to date CV in MS word format –– to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary (pay slip)
Copy of ID
Copies of qualifications
2 x contactable references
Please use the Job title and your name in the subject line of your application
If you have not been contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuitable for the position for which you have applied