Sr. Project Controls Engineer – (Ref: 11314)
70 000 – 100 000 PER MONTH
FULL EXPAT PACKAGE
Basic Function and Scope
Good understanding of project CP planning and scheduling, cost control and cost estimating.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university with minimum 15 years project and engineering management experience.
- Experience on large scale capital projects
- Has clearly demonstrated strong management competence
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills
- Have prior knowledge of Project Control and Project Management methodologies
- Past experience in writing Project Monthly Reports
- Strong Written English and oral communications skills
- Must be able to influence others to complete action on time
Task, Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the entire spectrum of project services for the capital project
- Responsible for the management of the Project Control/Services activities including scheduling, budgeting for the package. Lead development of project control execution strategies.
- Coordinate with management on reporting, project control activities and other services.
- Manage development of procedure for various project control activities including budget preparation, forecast, progress validation and related cost engineering and planning / scheduling functions.
- Manage cost engineering activities including development and implementation of cost control system, invoice processing activities, monthly cost reporting, trending, FAC Analysis, cost variance analysis, funding budget and cash flows.
- Manage cost estimating/forecasting activities including periodic project re-estimates and cost benchmark metrics.
- Manage planning & scheduling activities including development of summary and detailed project schedules, progress and performance monitoring, schedule deviations and workaround solutions; plans and manages the execution of internal audits of critical commercial internal control system
- Coordinate and issue necessary project reports, including progress, cost and schedule
- Ensure full integration between the estimating, cost control, planning/scheduling and risk management functions within projects.
- Manage miscellaneous estimate development including estimates addressing alternative options, products, locations etc.
- Ensure that invoices are tracked, confirmed and handed off to Accounts Payable properly.
- Provide other administrative procedures to projects as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
E-mail your fully detailed and up to date CV in MS word format –– to email@example.com
Salary (pay slip)
Copy of ID
Copies of qualifications
2 x contactable references
Please use the Job title and your name in the subject line of your application
If you have not been contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuitable for the position for which you have applied