R80 – R100 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Grade 12
- Fully competent in English and computer literate
- N3 Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (NQF Level 5)
- Production or Operational Management Diploma
- Injection Moulding experience advantageous
- Good planning, organizing and leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Health and Safety conscious
General Tasks (including but not limited to)
- Adhere to and maintain all health and safety regulations and procedures including first aid.
- Adhere to and maintain housekeeping rules and standards.
- Ensure all company procedures regarding the handling of material are followed.
- Oversee production staff including Packers, Relievers and Cleaners. This includes planning and placing of staff to run machines
- Maintain staff attendance, clocking into machines, shift handover and consistent discipline.
- Maintain staff performance and take part in disciplinary hearings.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Submit daily HR reports and daily shift reports to management.
- Liaise with Quality Control, Management, Warehouse department.
- Report all defects on equipment, machinery, computers and call-outs.
- Ensure correct Barco Declarations are entered at machine.
- Ensure adherence to Line Clearance procedure ie. Ensure finished production is moved from factory floor and that machines are clear of stock and scrap at all time.
- Ensure that all products are palletized and pallets are full.
- Check if products correspond with stock code label and quantity specified.
- Complete stock order requisitions.
- Oversee and be proficient in scanning and labelling procedures and solve problems as required.
How to Apply:
Forward your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of your qualifications, and details of 3x contactable references.
If not contacted within 14 working days your application has been unsuccessful.