HEAD OF FINANCE
International pharmaceutical company
SALARY – MARKET RELATED – NEGOTIABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Sciences or Bachelor of Commerce degree
- 5 – 8 Years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Leading the financial profession within the business, ensuring the provision of the necessary financial services and resources to achieve current and future business objectives.
- Planning and developing the financial/holding structure of the company, ensuring the coherence of financial activities.
- Ensuring that the ‘management team’ (e.g. operating company board) perform their legal, fiduciary and shareholder responsibilities.
- The co-ordination and management of external financial reporting and investor relations.
- To provide strategic guidance and direction to drive improved operational and financial support.
- Creating process efficiencies that will enhance the company’s profitability.
- Ability to operate at senior management level and provide high level input and recommendations to President and COO in the decision making processes.
- Develop annual budget and ongoing forecasts pertaining to the functional areas.
- The development and operation of the procedures and systems to make payments, collect monies and post, record and authorise transactions and provisions.
- To ensure the transaction systems accurately and reliably process the revenues and expenses of the business and are able to detect and respond to deviations and exceptions.
- Oversee operating budgets for the company and exercise controls to ensure expenditures do not exceed budgetary limits as well as provide variance analysis for budget deviations.
- Monitoring and analyse competitor performance
- Ensure compliance for all statutory requirements, submissions of vat and PAYE returns.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of annual audit working paper files.
- Assist with sales target achievement through stock management and forecasting.
- To ensure the integrity of business operations, adherence to the company’s Code of Business Principles, and to minimise the impact of unforeseen circumstances, taking into account local commercial practice.
- The identification and assessment of the level and characteristics of financial risk inherent in the business. The installation of policies, procedures and systems to ensure a degree of control commensurate with potential loss.
- Calculating and controlling tax issues relating to import and exports.
Strong in budgets, cash forecasts, tax computations, treasury and audits.
- Responsible for the preparation of tenders.
- Project financial management, business and project planning, and contract compliance and management.
- Stock Control and Operational management.
HOW TO APPLY:
E-mail your fully detailed and up to date CV in MS word format –– to email@example.com
Salary (pay slip)
Copy of ID
Copies of qualifications
2 x contactable references
Please use the Job title and your name in the subject line of your application
If you have not been contacted within 14 working days please consider your application unsuitable for the position for which you have applied