R10 000 – R12 000 + benefits (Depending on experience)
- 2-3yrs experience as a Storeman in a small Warehouse
- MS Word and Excel – Intermediate
- Business English
- Excellent Driving ability
- Valid Driver’s License with PDP (EC1)
Duties – including but not limited to
- Monitor department results (Stock Take Variance Report), and recommend measures if needed
- Coordinate in close collaboration and agreement with the Logistics Manager regarding delivery/operating expenses/loss and recommend improvement measures if needed
- Responsible for Internal Communications within the department
- Relationship-Management with local Distributors, and internal and external customers with regards to Delivery of Goods
- Ensure smooth operation from receipt of goods to communication to the relevant departments so that the goods can be placed on the system
- Ensure smooth operation of delivery of goods to customers, while ensuring that delivery costs are kept to a minimum
- Arrange for goods to be collected from customers when needed.
- Maintain clean stores area
- Perform interim stock checks to determine balances with physical and system stock quantities
- Pack stores in such a manner that the oldest stock be picked and supplied first.
- File all stores paperwork daily i.e. Courier waybills etc
- All driving duties, i.e. deliveries and collections to be done using proper route planning methods
- Serve as back up driver to designated drivers
- Ensure that the proper paperwork is completed with regards to stock movement
- Enter bin-locations for stock received when necessary
- Create works orders for goods received for service /repairs /pd’s and send goods with documentation to workshops
- Pick goods for delivery / service etc on receipt of the picking slip and note serial numbers where necessary
- Log serial numbers and expiry dates of filters, detector tubes in the appropriate register
- Sign invoices when packed and checked
- All goods invoiced to be delivered and signed for by customer within 5 working days
- Make sure that customers sign invoices, enter dates and print names on the invoices.
How to apply:
Email your CV in MS Word format along with copies of your qualifications and details of 3x contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org . CVs MUST be in MS Word format. Qualifications can be in PDF.