Johannesburg – Sandton
R8 000 – R10 000 + benefits (Depending on experience)
- Receptionist Training advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Computer literate – Basic
- Knowledge of Excel – Basic
- Excellent communication skills
- Good (pleasant) speaking voice
- Ability to speak and understand English and Afrikaans
- Must be able to follow instructions.
Duties (Including but not limited to)
- Making sure that the reception area it is tidy at all times
- Receiving clients in a polite and friendly manner
- Receiving of faxes and orders and registering them in the register.
- Distributing of faxes and orders to the relevant staff.
- Sorting and distributing of incoming post.
- Preparing outgoing post everyday
- Reconcile the pub list
- Do filing for logistics manager
- Assist Sales Department with code reference numbers
- Folding of statements and daily post for Admin / Finance Department
- Sorting and filing of picking slips and delivery notes for Stores Department.
- Answering of calls in a polite and friendly manor
- Finding out the nature of the call and transferring it to the correct department first time.
- Taking of accurate messages and immediately passing them on to the persons concerned via e-mail.
- Relief work schedules
- Reporting of down or faulty lines and or equipment.
How to apply:
Email your CV in MS Word format along with copies of your qualifications and details of 3x contactable references to email@example.com . CVs MUST be in MS Word format. Qualifications can be in PDF.
If you are not contacted within 14 working days your application has been unsuccessful.