IT Infrastructure Team Lead –
Market Related Salary and relocation
The hired person will be responsible to lead, manage and develop the Infrastructure team, and to ensure that IT solutions are aligned to best practice techniques and meet user requirements. This includes capturing user requirements and investigating global best practice solutions.
Duties & Tasks
- Be hands on while managing staff responsible for deploying, administering and troubleshooting enterprise hardware, software and networks
- Establish working relationships with equipment suppliers, consultants, and service level agreements
- Take a proactive approach to ongoing system maintenance and support and ensuring disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
- Manage security and internal controls of infrastructure activities
- Ensure continuity of daily business operations:
- Server room management and maintenance
- Microsoft AD, Exchange, XP, Office 2010, IBM BladeCenter, TSM, EMC, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, Generator set and UPS
- PC Hardware and software support, printers, telephony, video conferencing
- Physical security, access control and intrusion detection
- Agreeing with business and management the best fit for company’s Global technical solutions and implementing it according to the project plan.
- Building functional and technical documentation to support the systems.
- Lead technical resources within the IT team and across the different company affiliates and 3rd parties in aspects of design and delivery of the IT solution to ensure a high quality solution which provides return on investment.
- Develop and train the technical resource who will be taking over support of the end deliverable.
- Establish working relationships with suppliers, consultants and service level agreements where needed
- Working with technical & business resources within the IT team and across the different company affiliates and 3rd parties to ensure they complete their milestones and tasks to the originally agreed date.
- Analyze and Plan resource capacity for the entire portfolio of IT projects
- Highlight Major risks and issues with IT project portfolio. Ensure mitigation strategies are the most efficient to meet business objectives and implemented according to the required date.
- Take on the supporting role of ensuring that Infrastructure IT Governance is managed correctly within IT.
- Support all Audits from a company Global IT perspective and ensure CAPAs are tracked to completion.
- Document all deviations to policies and procedure and track to resolution.
- Suggest improvements to the policies & procedures to improve governance and ways of working.
- Report to the IT manager on the status of IT Infrastructure Governance during the Monthly IT Leaders management meeting utilizing the Governance score card as agreed by the executives.
- Work with business and IT Infrastructure team to ensure validation, project and business priorities are aligned whilst maintaining compliance.
- Report to the IT Manager the status of the validated systems implemented or under implementation via weekly and a formal monthly report.
- Lead the Infrastructure Team to ensure all inefficiencies within infrastructure are identified and creative solutions are implemented.
- Effectively prioritize the urgency of infrastructure solutions and align to business needs.
- Ensure timely implementation of improvements
- Ensure correct level of communication around infrastructure improvement status to the management team and business
- Attend Management and Team Lead meetings and participate with creative solutions and suggestions
- Manage Leadership and development KPI’s for self and staff members reporting to this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Project Management or related discipline, or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Must have strong technical background, along with demonstrated leadership with commitment to process and quality orientation
- In-depth experience with technical project management process and activities
- Demonstrated ability to create, manage and complete complex projects using project management processes, tools and methods
- Five or more years’ experience in information technology – specifically in the technical project management area
- Candidate must have experience with the software development life-cycle, with hands-on experience using project management best practices and integration with other MS platforms, such as Project Server, SharePoint and databases (SQL and SAP Hana) , for distribution and delivery of reports
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral and ability to work efficiently with peers, end users, management and outside vendors
- Ability to coordinate requests from different business areas
- Desired experience with ITIL, COBIT
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING to email@example.com
- Copy of CV in WORD format
- Copy of last payslip
- Copy of qualifications
- Skype Address
- 2 contactable referees, if you have any written references, please send those
If you have not had a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.