Technical – Construction Engineer
Manage retail engineering, technical design, and construction
MUST HAVE B. ENGINEERING DEGREE AND 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Must have Engineering degree with minimum 10 yrs experience in design and supervising construction activities with fuel retail business background. He’s more like to be responsible on building and construction of the service shops (fuel pumps, gas station).
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or its equivalent.
- 10 years relevant experience in retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development. He is to be highly knowledgeable in retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development and possess relevant industry expertise and will have solid experience in specific venturing activities such as commercialization, spin-offs or joint venturing.
- Worked in one of leading oil and gas companies (in downstream, distribution or retail) or similar experience.
- Possesses excellent command of retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development skills including the analysis and development of retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) cases and plans, origination, and implementation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Capable of seeing the retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) big picture.
- Driven and results-oriented.
- Retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development experience at management level for at least 3 years.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Some command of Arabic is beneficial but not essential.
Job responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Develop new business strategies, conduct market analysis, and develop new and improved methods.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) plan, organizational structure, manning levels, etc.
- Develop retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) cases to help review and create successful investments, marketing and sales strategies and operating policies.
- Manage retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development process from screening through deal closure.
- Drive screening and validation activities to progress proposals through stage gates.
- Lead efforts to formulate a resource and funding plans to transform retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) proposal from concept to a closed deal.
- Lead retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) planning and economic modeling.
- Determine the scope and objectives of the deal, offering messages and “technical” solution that make up Saudi Aramco’s retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) offering.
- Provides administrative direction and personnel management to all assigned Retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) Development Analysts.
- Support the development and rollout of the different related programs.
- Stay abreast of best-in-class practices in the retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) and recommend improvements.
- Prepare and deliver business presentations as needed.
- Provide training to staff in different areas.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed.
- Manage retail engineering, technical design, and construction supervision (includes design review, bench mark with international standards, technical review and material selection and specifications).
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of CV in WORD format
- Copy of last payslip
- Copy of qualifications
- Skype Address
- 2 contactable referees, if you have any written references, please send those
If you have not had a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.