Retail Business Development – Saudi Arabia
Manage Non-Fuel Business – petrol stations
Manage Non-Fuel Business (C-Store, Car Wash, Car Mechanics, Tire Shop, Lubes, Food Court and Coffee corners
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or its equivalent.
- 10 years relevant experience in retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development. He is to be highly knowledgeable in retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development and possess relevant industry
expertise and will have solid experience in specific venturing activities such as commercialization, spin-offs or joint venturing.
- Worked in one of leading oil and gas companies (in downstream, distribution or retail) or similar experience.
- Possesses excellent command of retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development skills including the analysis and development of retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) cases and plans, origination, and implementation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Capable of seeing the retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) big picture.
- Driven and results-oriented.
- Retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development experience at management level for at least 3 years.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Some command of Arabic is beneficial but not essential.
Job responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Develop new business strategies, conduct market analysis, and develop new and improved methods.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) plan, organizational structure, manning levels, etc.
- Develop retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) cases to help review and create successful investments, marketing and sales strategies and operating policies.
- Manage retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) development process from screening through deal closure.
- Drive screening and validation activities to progress proposals through stage gates.
- Lead efforts to formulate a resource and funding plans to transform retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) proposal from concept to a closed deal.
- Lead retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) planning and economic modeling.
- Determine the scope and objectives of the deal, offering messages and “technical” solution that make up retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) offering.
- Provides administrative direction and personnel management to all assigned Retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) Development Analysts.
- Support the development and rollout of the different related programs.
- Stay abreast of best-in-class practices in the retail business (Fuel/Non-Fuel) and recommend improvements.
- Prepare and deliver business presentations as needed.
- Provide training to staff in different areas.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed.
- Manage Non-Fuel Business (C-Store, Car Wash, Car Mechanics, Tire Shop, Lubes, Food Court and Coffee corners) including non-fuel commercial design and layout, logistics, supply chain and partnership negotiation.
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of CV in WORD format
- Copy of last payslip
- Copy of qualifications
- Skype Address
- 2 contactable referees, if you have any written references, please send those
If you have not had a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.